What Happened In 3 Month

on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
I was looking at the date when I last updated and posting something on this blog, and it was on September 2011.

Now's January. Okay, what a hiatus.


Let me tell you what my main problem that forced me to accidentally hiatus-ing my blong:
DEPOK.

Owyeah, Depok is the main problem.

After I finished my modem's billing problem, now I'm back with the old problem. The root of all problem: signal.
No matter where my 'kosan' room was, I never get a good signal. My modem consist of 3 colors to tell you wether the signal was good or not.

Green: means the signal was too weak. You'll wait forever even to load the Google main page.
Blue: at least better than green.
Turquois: the best. Loading anything may not take forever.

In Depok, I almost never get pass blue, so when it came to the rarest time when the light turns turquois, I found myself in tears and praising the lord.

Okay, not litterally.

So that's why I left my modem for too long, never use it (which made the billing was stacked up quite high), and only let myself enjoy internet in weekend when I went home.


So what's happened in 3 month time?

A lot, of course.

One of the highlight was when I went to Java Rockingland festival with my friend Yessica...and waited almost 3 hours just to see the live performance of 30 Seconds to Mars.


IT WAS WORTH IT.
WORTH EVERY SINGLE SECOND AND EVERY SINGLE RAINDROP THAT FELL ON MY HEAD.
WORTH EVERY SWEAT.
WORTH THE MILE.
WORTH THE MONEY.



Hm...what else?
Oh yeah, POTO 2011. Held on November 11-13 at Puncak. It was fun, as always. Simply because Perfilma is cool. As always. Muhuhuahahahahahahahaha!!


What else....
Okay, I forgot.
Will post another later.



Ciao for now :)

0 comments: