21

on Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Twenty-one:
The age limit where now legal to do some things such as: drinking, buying hentai comics, marrying without your parents' consent, etc.

For me, every time I write "21" on a form or on an age-question-block, it's like my inner conscience slapped me hard and said:

YOU'RE NOT A TEENAGER ANYMORE, GEORGINE. YOUR AGE BEGINS WITH '2' NOW.

To which I would reply with: DAMN, I'm old!






Anyway, despite all of this age consciousness, I'm proudly say that on the 18th of April 2012, I WAS HAPPY.

I got three surprises, some presents, and most of all, I feel loved and blessed.






And the cakes varies from a blueberry muffin, chocolate coffee cake, and an ice cream cake. Thanks every one! I love you all! I also got a Starbucks' tumbler :D
And of course, I got the coolest early-birthday present from my parent, which are an Acer Aspire One 722 and an iPhone 4S, mihihihihihihihihihi :*


I really love the writing on this cake (Happy Birthday "Kakak Pertama")
I love you all, my wakadivs and staffs :*


Georgine Bianca Avella Sahetapy
1 years old -- 21 years old
A million thank and love to everything that happened between those 20 awesome years.



Of course, thank you God.
And bless me for the next years in my life.
:D

0 comments: