?

on Tuesday, October 16, 2012
They say the captain goes down with the ship
So when the world ends, will God go down with it?
- Fall Out Boy "What A Catch, Donnie"


Simple words. Simple facts.
It slams you like a hammer, plunge your stomach into an invisible dark hole.
Music follows.
The song matches the sudden scrutiny of your mind.

Questions follows.
Am I that stupid?
Have I screwed my life?
Is this karma?
Is this what I want?
Have I made my parent proud?
Is this the right path?
Did God actually hear my prayer?
Is this worth everything?

Words of encouragement are now just rubbish.
You try to read the consolation behind it, but as for now...those are just words.
You doubt.
You fall.
You're alone.



God,
Are You up there?
Please come down and sit beside me.
I could use some hug...
....and consolation.

0 comments: