Character-Idol Syndrome

on Friday, November 21, 2008
I had this situation before.

I'd been through this kinda stats before.


But still.......I shocked! I was panic!
Then I cried.


The first time happened when I was in Junior High School in Santa Maria. After I reached the last pages and last chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

I found out that SIRIUS BLACK, my favourite character, and the character I loved the most....



died.




Everytime I read that chapter/part of the story...everytime I watch the scene on the movie...I cried.
Simply because I LOVE that Sirius Black very much. And I almost felt like Harry, losing him.


SECOND! Which is today...
I was very happy because finally the new chapter of NARUTO had been scanned in my fave manga-download site.
So, HAPPILY, I downloaded the chapter. Chapter 425. Please read it if you want: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/425/01/


Now it's time to read!!

.........

.........

.........


Kakashi Hatake

is




dead.


Note: Hatake Kakashi/Kakashi Hatake, my 'Sirius Black' on Naruto manga.




*crying*

0 comments: