Grandma, I'm scared.

on Friday, November 21, 2008
This things started when my grandma was still in my house 3 months ago. She said her stomach were hurt, and after eating only soft things, having any kind of drugs, she went home the mistery of her stomach.

We even went to the hospital, did some rontgen, and came home with empty handed. We still didn't know what's the problem with my gradma's stomach.

A few days ago, my mom told me that my grandma was going to have a surgery. Finally, after a second check-up in some hospital, we know that her stomach....her 'usus' has an infection.

Okay. That news was 1 week ago.

Yesterday, my cousin in Ambon sms me. I thought it was just a say-hello-sms, but after I read what she wrote, I SURPRISED! She said:

"Oti (my grandma) and Opa is here, in ambon. Our house is very crowded, because the whole family are gathering here.
When will you come to Ambon?"

Okay, just IGNORE the question.
MY GRANDMA SUDDENLY IN AMBON! HER HOMELAND! AND SHE'S MAKING A FAMILY GATHERING! When I asked for what, my dear cousin answered:

"To pray for her. So her illness can go away and she can be healty again."


GOSH!
IT'S SO CREEPY! When my mom arrived home, I couldn't stop myself from asking her:

"MOM!"

"Huh?"

"MOM! GRANDMA IS IN AMBON NOW!"

"Yeah."

"SHE'S MAKING A FAMILY GATHERING!"

"Oooh.."

"MOM!"

"Hm?"

"IS GRANDMA DYING??! BECAUSE THIS IS JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES!!"

okay, maybe watching too many drama movie isn't good. But....I got all the prove! My grandma suddenly went to Ambon after she knows that she's going to have a surgery (it's like she want to be in the place she was born to face her death), and she's making a family gathering (like she want to see all the family before her time comes).

GRANDMAAAAAA!!!!!!!

"No." my mom answered calmly.

"THEN??"

"Well, you see....she's old. When she heard about the surgery, she was scared and decided not to do the surgery."

"SO??? SHE'S REALLY GONNA DIE?? THIS IS SO HORROR MOM! HORROR!!!"

"Let me say it like this. There is a snake in the house. Now, it is not important WHERE or HOW the snake came to our house, but what is more important is GET RID of the snake. THEN, we can asked to someone how could the snake got into the house. Grandma and grandpa are too worrying about the HOW, because the doctor couldn's answer that....and so.....this is what happened."

"Soo.....grandma is okay?"

"Well, not really.....but I think she'll be alive."

".........nice..."

HIH!

0 comments: