I wish I.....

on Thursday, January 1, 2009
PR dari Nana nih.

Rulez!
a. Tuliskan semua wishlist yang kamu pengen saat birthday
b. Jumlah wishlist 15 point
c. Pasang awardnya di postingan
d. Sebar ke 10 teman terdekat



So these are mine:
1. Dapet iPod classic 30 gb ato lebih.
2. New sony ericsson handphone....W type.
3. A motorbike or electric scooter.
4. My cool boys' poster. One from each, hehehhehe.....
5. A handycam as a start on being a director.
6. '1001 movies you should watch before you die' book from TGA Bookstore.
7. A set of Tarot Card.
8. My best friends can come to celebrate my birthday.....and also my grannies.
9. Ben Barnes come to Indonesia, to my house, and say a personal happy birthday to me....than ask me to be his girlfriend.
10. Someone sent me to England to meet Ben Barnes.
11. A scholarship to a film school.
12. A tour around the world.
13. Red stuffs.
14. New shoes...high heels!
15. A new puzzle.

next....i think Yessica, Edo, Pege, Ima, Muni, Novia, Loly, Metta, Calvin, Karyn

0 comments: