Who am I?

on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sometimes I think I don't know myself.

Sometimes I guess I've changed too much, and I can't catch up.

Sometimes I hope I can figure out what happened.



How could I be so heartless..?

How could I be?


Throw me to the bottomles pit of hell's kitchen, or pull me into a cage full of great white shark, lion, and eagles.
Do whatever you like. Curse me.
But the very last person I want to be--if the Almighty God had hated me so cruel, is that person.

No, I don't want to be like you, you filthy creature!
You go burn in hell yourself, but don't you ever put your finger on me.

Yeah, I tried so hard.



Hm...if you think this is about someone, no it isn't.
It's just me, being very paranoid with sin and sinners.
Maybe because it's close to SIMAK UI, so I feel like every sin can make me fail.
Yeah, too paranoid, I know.
But if this is the only way you could catch your dream, I think you'll end up being a little bit like me.

The road of my life depends on that one day at March 1st.
But I do believe God has His own plan to me. He's always been.

0 comments: