A Poem for You

on Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Hear me just once, please
I’ll just have a view questions for you
I don’t ask you to answer, but just listen.

Why won’t you be looking at a girl like me?
I’m not those pinky-candy-girl, but I’m sweet enough.

Why won’t you blushing at me?
I’m not as pretty as those girls you see in the magazines, but I laugh from my heart.

Why won’t you say I’m beautiful?
I’m not filled with expensive body treatment, but I got my smile.

Why won’t you touch me gently?
I’m not as fragile as those Paris-Hilton-wannabe girls, but I’m still a girl.

I don’t ask for your protection. All I want is you being there for me.

Why did you always pick a girl with whom you act like a true gentlemen?
Because I like you the way you are. I like you even more when you fooled yourself.
Coz by doing so, we can laugh together.

Why did you always have to pick the skinny girl?
At least you know you can make me slimmer, and not bulimia.
And I won’t bother you with my diet.

Why won’t you search for a girl with a dream, ambition, and independence?
Coz I got mine, and I’ll support yours.

Why do you have to waste your energy to impress those girls?
They only want to see you win the competition.
But not when you just push your friend into a dirty mud and laugh at him.

Maybe you can’t show off in front of your friend, by having me as your girlfriend
But you know you can make them my friend too.

You don’t have to throw those silly questions like: “Have you eat?”
Coz you know I always hungry.

Don’t worry, coz I won’t wake you up at night just to hear me cry
Coz I don’t cry a lot.

You can share your stories, coz I’ll listen.

Don’t worry to cry in front of me
I know even boys got their limit.

Don’t worry to yell at me
Just prepare yourself for a louder voice.

It’s okay to let anyone hear what we’re talking
It’s hard for me to whisper anyway.

You can be embarassed yourself as much as you like
Coz I’ll beat your record anyway.

Don’t be afraid to laugh at me
Cos I have many kind of laugh for you

I can make friend with your parent
As you can be with mine

Oh, and one more thing
My father is actually a good man.
He only put that face because this is about his only daughter.

0 comments: