La vita e belle!

on Monday, April 6, 2009
Selamat, Anda diterima di Universitas Indonesia


Just a simple words, but it flipped and rolled my life forever!! YES, I GOT THE LAW STUDY ON UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA!!!

It was only a dream, it was only a hope. I had filled my life and days with prayers, I kept telling myself that I can do it, that I'm good enough to be in UI......AND MY DEAR LORD GOD ANSWERED ALL MY PRAYERS WITH THIS MAGNIFICENT GIFT!

I cannot tell you how was my feeling on that moment, but what I remembered was that I keep saying and praying to God: THANK YOU.
If there were any words that could be more powerful that THANK YOU, I would say it to God.

But the biggest joy wasn't come from me. It's from my parents.

First, the only thing I remember if I got to UI was that I would got a new iPod classic.
I can ask anything I want.
I can do anything I want, and my parents wouldn't bother me anymore.
I can go wherever I want without worrying them too much.

But when the time finally come, all the thoughts of iPod and other were gone.
The only thing that filled my eyes were their smiles. My mother's smiles, my mother's laugh, and my father's tears.

When the time finally come, I realized that maybe for the first time in my life, I can really pay off what my parents had given me.
I finally can make them proud.
I finally can prove that even a nobody like me sometimes can be somebody too.

I got my dreams, and God had given me MY FUTURE.

Now I really believe when people say that you can even lift a mountain, if you believe enough.
Because in believing, there's no words as "I can't do it"
Instead, the words is "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE."

If you really believe, and you really put your dreams, you life, and you hanged everything you have on that hope, you'll find that the world will go round as you want.
You'll find that the world--somehow--will always help you to fulfill your dreams.

Believing is all I got.
I tried my best, but in the end, I put it all to God.
Cause He is the only one who knows what's really best for me, and He is the only one who had planed my life from the first time I came to this world.

Thank you, God.
Thank you, Mom and Dad.
Thank you, my friends.
And thank you all who had helped me--accidentally or not.

0 comments: