Her

on Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Let me tell you something about this woman.
Don't worry, she's not my mother.


I knew her since I was a child.
I lived with her.

At first I liked her a lot.
But as I grow up, I turned to hate her.

What distrubed my memory the most, is as long as I could remember, she read the Bible everyday.
But never once she really applied what she reads on the good book.

She hurt my heart with only her words.
She used to made my cry every night, so maybe you could imagine now how I hate her.

One should forgive, but one should never forget.
I never forget. I never really have the intention to be cold with her, but I guess my heart works more than I know it could.
It somehow prevents me to be kind to her.
My heart hurts deeper than I knew...
All because of her.


So yeah, I would never forget what she's done to me.
I'd never forgive her.
I hate her.

0 comments: