My Mind Never Took A Holiday

on Tuesday, September 7, 2010
If this is what they called being mature, or growing old, then this fase is NOT FUNNY AT ALL. It's not even fun.

Okay, here's the thing with me.
I end up signing my myself in different events, and I don't even know how to deal with it now. I have serious issue on trust, because I think that people trust me, and I always see myself as a person who ends up dissapoint them. A late report, absent on every meeting, no progress, YES, I AM SUCH A SUCK SLOW MISERABLE person.

I hurt them. I hurt everyone who has trusted me. Even my best friend.
And I got consumed by it. I started hating myself, I looked down at myself, and I hate everything that has happened to me.

I must admit, I have an unstable emotions this lately. Just a minute ago, I angry at my father for being sick and not able to move his car so my mom's car could get into the garage. Stupid eh? Well I hope he understand. I must admit, I even felt pissed after a chat with my friend last night.

Please, God Almighty, I prayed to You every night to help me deal with this thing around me, with myself, and to help me handle this crazy situation.

Maybe I need some time for myself.
In a cave.
Doing meditation.
Relaxing myself.
Shop a lot of books.
Drink a lot of milk tea.
Eat a lot of bread with cheese spread.

0 comments: