I Sniffed Holiday

on Friday, December 10, 2010
So a few nights ago I had a very....hm, how should I called it...'dreamy' dream.

I was in a taxi, going somewhere on a vacation with two of my best friend, Cathy and Vernita.
Why on a taxi? Don't ask me. That's why they called it dream, isn't it? Sometimes it could get very surreal.

So we were going here and there, for some moments we lost our way, each of us went missing, etc.
I remember I was lost in a 'kompleks perumahan' I recognized as where I used to live.

There are some quarrel too, but I forgot of why we quarrel.
And then we finally arrived in a very beautiful beach, and I recognized it too, as one of the beach in Ambon.

And then, suddenly, I was in a room, filled with Perfilma friends, and they gave me a giant puzzle for me to solve.

But it's moring, so I have to wake up and open my eyes--to end the dreamy dream.

Why I called it dreamy dream?

Because it was exactly how I wished my holiday would be.
And yet I woke up in the morning, ready to face the final exam in hours.
With nothing but the thought of holiday stuck in my head.


I NEED HOLIDAY.

0 comments: