Mobil

on Monday, December 8, 2008
Pertama-tama, mari kita semua berdoa sejenak buat Anyo, yang udah dipanggil Tuhan hari minggu kemarin di Eka Hospital. Semoga sekarang dia udah ada di sisi Tuhan, dan Tuhan mau menghibur keluarganya dan teman-temannya yang sedang sedih.

Sleep tight, Anyo. When you wake up, smile, coz God is sitting beside your bed, and you are in His house.

(apakah gw terkesan sotoy dan SKSD, karena sejujurnya gw baru ketemu dia di Eka Hospital itu kmaren...udah meninggal....)


Jadi, orang-orang semua. Gw punya trauma buruk. Buruk sekali.

Gw

trauma

mobil

manual.


Silly? Well, I don't care. I just don't want to drive any manual car anymore. Just give me the automatic one, and I'll happily learn to drive it.

Why, oh, why? Simple. Because I'd crushed my old-manual Atoz car once.
Really.
It's stupid, actually.
So, my father was going to a 'kebaktian' one day. He decided to let me drive the car back home, thinking that the road was quiet enough and it's not really far from home.

So I drove it.
And I crushed it. I hit another car, but VERY VERY FORTUNATELY, that man's car was OKAY. TOTALLY OKAY. My car got the worst.

I arrived home, and I pray to God. I say THANK for maybe a million time, because of His gratefulness, my parents didn't have to pay for another car's damages.

God

is

exist.

(ga nyambung)

0 comments: