See you next time, little cousin!

on Sunday, August 1, 2010
So I guess...I feel lonely after all.

All of my life, people had been cliche-ly ask me whether I feel lonely since I'm an only child. "Yeah, kind of," I said. Maybe I need a little sister. Maybe...

But yes, it's kinda sad to be back to the old three-person-family. I was suprised of how much that 2 years old little girl had brought in only one week. The crowd, the fun, the laughter...

A pair of little shoes in front of the door,
A little shirt in the dirty-cloth-basket,
A diaper in the trash bin,
Toys all over the living room,
Chocolate stain on my blankett,
Minyak telon smell all over my bedroom,
Tiny toothbrush in the bathroom,
'Bau iler' in on my teddy bear's nose,
.....and all the things left--and also gone.



I miss you already, Lunabu!


0 comments: