There and Back Again: A Lazy Day in Semarang

on Saturday, August 28, 2010
Friday morning in Semarang was such a lazy day, considering that our vacation was over, and tomorrow we'd heading back home to Jakarta. So there's nothing to do on that day. We could actually went to Kuil Sam Po Kong, but we'd been there some months ago when we were first came to Semarang.

My father had a meeting, so after a delicious breakfast at Hotel Gumaya, he went to his office, leaving me and my mother doing nothing in the hotel room. So, after a while, we decided to go to Ciputra Mall, using the hotel's shuttle car facility.

Since two days ago, it'd come to me a very strong intention to cut my hair. And not only 'dirapikan', but to CUT IT SHORT. Yes, my hair had been too annoying, and I've had it. It's time to cut them all.

So I went to the salon with my mom, and while she got her menicure and pedicure, I got some TOTAL HAIRDO.


I never thought my hair was that much!



So, after the total hair make over, here I am:



Well...this photo was taken recently. It looks better after 'diblow', but today I was just too lazy to blow them. And YES, my muka is jerawatan. I'm working on it.

For our last night in Semarang, we went to dinner at Toko Oen. It has a lovely colonial-age decor, and also delicious foods. I recommend the ham, and also the pork satay.
They.tastes.marvelous.

*ileran*
*jadi laper*

Oke, so that's our last night in Semarang, with a small sack of Kaastengels and two other cookies bought from Toko Oen to sum up the day.

Vacation day 5; Semarang

THE END.

0 comments: