:untitled:

on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
7-9
"What a boy you were. Going here and there with your bicycle, running around with the other boys, and yelled my name in front of my door."

"I always like to play with you. For some times, I was sured that you were a boy too, just like us."

"Well, that's when I started to like you,"

"That long?"

"Yeah..."


12-14
"I heard you had your first girlfriend..."

"Yeah, only for three weeks. Three....unforgettable weeks..."

"So you loved her?"

"I think so. Then you moved out of the town. I remember seeing you pack up your things."

"Yeah. But I always trying to get back to this town."


18-20
"You're back. You're taller, you've cut your hair, and you looked more feminine,"

"Well, high school changed you, isn't it?"

"Very. I almost ended up being a young father craving for job in the minimarket."

"Yeah, I heard that too."

"Surely made me look like some stupid shit, eh?"

"Yup, but I still like you."


23-25
"What do you want, actually?"

"I want you."

"One week before my wedding? Ha! Go pinch your ass boy, you're dreaming too deep."

"I know. I should've said this since we were kid, should I?"

"Seriously, I was seven, and you were nine. What could we possibly know?"

"Please, give me a chance."

"No, I've been waiting too long, and I've felt stupid enough. He loves me, I love him."

"I realized that everywhere I go, I always need to get back to you. Give me one last chance."

"I'm sorry, I can't let myself love you anymore. Now go and find your happiness."

"No need, I'm speaking with it right now."

"And I'll marrying mine in a week. Just.....go."


27-29
"Hey..."

"Hey,"

"I'm really sorry to hear..."

"Thanks. How are you?"

"Fine."

"Where you hide your girlfriend?"

"Well, the last one was 5 months ago."

"Oh."

"Marry me,"

"Heheh, my god, you really pray for my husband's death, weren't you?"

"No, but you have no excuse to refuse now."

"Yeah, because my husband was killed in an accident, which also paralyze my foot..forever, so definitely the only person who still wants me is you. And I left with no choice. Great."

"I'm serious. Will you marry me....this time?"

"All right."



82-84
"Our grandson born today."

-

"I really hope you could see him."

-

"Well, I brought you your favorite flower today."

-

"I gotta go now. Send God my best regard, and....I love you. Always."

3 comments:

Alamanda Wiriaatmadja said...

touchy... itu yg namanya jodoh... ya kan... I love this one... dan semua karyamu nak! hahaha... I am a huge fan of you ! ahahahaa ayoyooy...

Alamanda Wiriaatmadja said...

hey I left one comment before...
knp jd ilang.. baiklah nak.. sangat menyentuh.. sooo touchy... yaaayy... I LOVE this one.. dan semua karyamu nak... hoay!!

Alamanda Wiriaatmadja said...

oke.. ternyata sistem yg bikin komen gw g keliatan ahahahaha. *geblek..